Saturday, March 13, 2010

Game On!!



I feel like Guinifer tonight. I'm going to spend the evening watching hockey and knitting. I started an Elizabeth Zimmermann's Baby Surprise Jacket - I checked out a DVD from the library that walks me through the whole thing. That is what this lump is - pictured here:And so - sending the boys off to the Xcel center for the hockey state championship, I will pour myself a glass of wine, (I know - dangerous when knitting) work with the rabbit ear antennae and settle in for a night of baby sweater knitting and hockey. Cheers!

(GO SKIPPERS!!!!!!!)

4 comments:

PJS said...

Enjoy the peace and quiet! I love the pics of your wee hockey fans!

Guinifer said...

I am doing the exact same thing! I am even cheering on the Skippers! (Or, as my boys say, Sth-sth-sthkippers. What can I say - they call us the Evil Empire! They make fun of their dad too - he was a Pony!)

I even stayed up until the bitter end last night in the game against Hill Murray! Those kids could hardly skate at the end!

Hey! They finally scored! They are going to be in this game yet!

Anonymous said...

Yay, can not wait to see your BSJ!

Anne Marie said...

a DVD walk through the surprise jacket. That sounds like something I'd loooove to see. Always wanted to knit that jacket, but I'm afraid it will be above my knitting skills. Looking forward to see yours!