Thursday, December 15, 2011

To Pom or not to Pom?






Yes.  That is the question.  And that is me actually knitting in front of the fire.  I just finished the hat and I'm trying to decide whether or not to add a pom pom and now I think I've decided to knit an entirely new hat because I have a different idea of how this should look and well . . . . KNITTING MOJO - HERE I COME.  WHOO! I'm back, ladies! (and a few gentlemen, maybe).

Tomorrow I am going to grab a cup of joe and catch up on all of my old bloggy girlfriends.  I miss you all!  You feel like old friends.  Let's get our merry knitting game on, shall we?

4 comments:

Harpa Jónsdóttir said...

Pom!

Joan said...

Definitely pom.

Heidelweiss said...

Pom. I've just recently got my mojo back as well. Knitting and very nearly blogging.

wildtomato said...

Pom! I missed your posts! Glad to see that the knitting mojo is back.