Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Haahahahahaaalarious.

I can't find the original source of this photo.  But I had to post it anyway because it's so friggin' hilarious!  Seriously.   It's just a big old sweater.   "Her" face is in one sleeve and her feet in another and then her cool drink is resting in the turtle neck.  HAAAAAhahahaaaaaaaaa.  I would be so pissed off if I caught one of my kids wearing their sweaters like this. 

ps. found it on pinterest and then traced it to here.  Not sure where it came from before that. . .

4 comments:

Harpa Jónsdóttir said...

Very cute!

Guinifer said...

...some form of muppet?

Heidelweiss said...

I so love this. I pinned in on Pinterest but (and here's my inner idiot) I didn't realize it was an actual sweater! I'm going to Wal Mart to buy the biggest sweater I can find and I'm doing this (for like 10 seconds before my claustrophobia makes me flip out like a ninja and stick my limbs back through the holes). It totally looks like a muppet!

Neuroknitter said...

That is a hoot!!!

Happy New Year!! Wishing you and yours the very best of the best in 2012!!! xo