Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Not your relaxation vacation. . .

I awould be referring to a Disney Cruise.  As part of my dad's retirement festivities which seem to have gone on for a few years now, my folks graciously took us all on a whirlwind cruise.  My sisters, their husbands and all the little children packed onto this enormous and gorgeous ship and set off for the Bahamas.  Don't hate me. 


My sister and I put together this little graphic based on the old advertisement for It's A Small World.  I made them into door magnets and hung them on all our stateroom doors. 

 Yeah.  There might have been a few Disney chicks hanging around the place.

I did bring some knitting but Disney keeps you running your tail off from sun up to sun down.  I'll post more pics later.

 But the best part was this place.  It's as delicious as it looks. 
This is a clip that I goofed when I exported it - so ignore the 'blog' and the background music.  It's the sound of the ship horns blasting at midday.  If you go, you'll have a wonderful time, but stay out of the hot tub.  (ick - we're talking 25 kids in there).

5 comments:

livnletlrn said...

AWESOME! What a great experience to have with your extended family.

Harpa J said...

Sounds wonderful!

Guinifer said...

We did this when our youngest was four. Best trip ever for me!

wildtomato said...

That looks like a wonderful trip (excluding the grody hot tub)!

Caroline said...

What a great gift for you parents to give all of you...memories forever!