Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'll be in the attic if you need me.

So that's it.  Some people cook their way through Julia Childs or try to climb the highest peaks.

I'm going to crochet my way through Attic 24.  It's a charming place to visit.    She has a dazzling eye for color and creativity and so I think I'm going to toss aside my Addi Turbos (for now - I heard that collective gasp) and take up those little aluminum hooks and place them on my nightstand and have a go at it.

I'll be sure to tell you all about it.

6 comments:

wildtomato said...

I haven't touched my needles this year because I've been infatuated with my hook, too! I have a cowl and a blanket to crochet. Can't wait to see what you make!

Erica said...

It's impossible to not want to pick up a crochet hook after venturing into the attic; it's such a nice place to visit. Happy Hooking!

Guinifer said...

Love, love, LOVE the colors.

livnletlrn said...

I was a crochet junkie all through my childhood. I think I would fall in love all over again if I tried it now, especially with all the gorgeous yarns available. Enjoy the ride!

Caroline said...

I love some of the crochet that Julie at Little Cotton Rabbits does with Rowan pastels. Of course, I'd need to actually learn to crochet first. I do know how to make a single picot edge, but that's it! It will be fun to see your progress)

Senja said...

Oh fun! I want to learn "The Crochet" But I'm still plowing through all the knitting projects I want to make. Have you seen the
Wool Eater pattern? So pretty!