Friday, February 16, 2007

Snow Daze

The East Coast just got dumped on with unbelievable amounts of snow. I'm jealous - Minnesota has a snow drought. We want the huge snowdrifts! We like digging out! It gives me a good excuse to stay inside and knit.

I've promised to finish up my last few projects before I can begin my next one. So on the block right now are two pairs of mittens, a pair of socks (I dropped a stitch and I'm too lazy to figure out how to fix that mess, so it's taken months) and a washcloth for a friend.

My next project is a biggy. It's an adorable robe for kids. Not only have I never knitted a sweater, but I also need to convert the sizes, since it only goes up to 4-5 in the pattern, but I want this to fit an older child. I'll be taking a class with this one.

No comments: