Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back to knitting stuff . . .

Originally, I was only going to blog about knitting, but somehow, my other life seems to creep in. So this post is dedicated to knitting and knitting only.

Pattern: Dashing (free pattern and knits quickly!)
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Donegal Luxury Tweed
Needles: US #6


Pattern: Supersize Me by Julie Carles and Jordana Jacobs
Book: The Yarn Girls' Guide to Knits for Older Kids
Yarn: Berroco Peruvia
Needles: US #7 and 8
My first 'big person' sweater for my darling "Vidiot". I still have to attach the hood and finish the zipper/trim. Oh, and next time I'll take a class on seaming since the seams look horrible. I'm mentally finished with this project, so the ugly seams will remain intact.




Pattern: Bunny Hoppers by Kathleen Taylor
Yarn: Can't remember - I'll post it later.
Publish Post

Needles: I don't know. 11's maybe.


Happy New Year!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Those mitts are really cute...I love the color!

Guinifer said...

Look at that cute dog with the "Vidiot"! How's he doing? Have you seen Marley yet? (sniff)

Lorraine said...

Say the word (or get something to the seaming stage) and I'll meet you for coffee for a quick tutorial. After your mastery of cables, seaming will be a piece of cake.

Caroline said...

I luv the dashings, especially in the tweed, the sweater's great, and the bunnies are darling.

Anonymous said...

Finding you have posted on our blog always puts a smile on my face. You make me happy with your photos and comments.
Mom

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Oh goodness, those bunny slippers are THE cutest!! Adorable! All of the knits are lovely.... I'm thinking the dashings would be nice in my queue...I'm not over the fingerless gloves yet!

Anonymous said...

Those are great knits! Happy 2009 to you!