Thursday, April 9, 2009

For my BF . . . sorry it took so long.

Calorimetry is the quantitative measurement of the heat required or evolved during a chemical process.

It's an interesting and telling phenomenon when you type in a word like Calorimetry into your web browser and instead of getting a science website as your first hit, you get a knitting pattern.



"Long-Over-Due"
  • Pattern: Calorimetry, Knitty
  • Yarn: I have no idea. It's something scrumptious from my stash.
  • Needles: Whatever the pattern asked for. US 6 I think.
PS. We DID have the asparagus gnocchi and it was YUM YUM!!

8 comments:

Tiffi said...

IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harpa Jónsdóttir said...

So lovely and such a happy colour too!

Neuroknitter said...

Beeee-u-tiful!!! :)

"Vis de Copil" (A Child's Dream) said...

Hi Rani ... just having a look at your blog - beautiful photos of the snow! I love your kitchen too ... can your friend come over here and remodel our team kitchen??Thanks to anyone reading your blog for the socks - they were much appreciated and we tried our best to give them to people who would appreciate them and take care of them :) Thank you!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

It is gorgeous!!

And the asparagus gnocchi...so up my alley. Must try!

Russell said...

How cute, and I love the color too.

Leslie said...

What a great pattern! I love the colorway you chose.

wildtomato said...

I need to knit me one of those someday. That is such a bright, cheerful color.

Yay! I'm glad the gnocchi turned out well!