Friday, June 19, 2009

I love my enabling bloggy friends!!


I DID IT! I ran out and bought up all my yummy pink yarn for my Central Park Hoodie. I cast on and am loving every minute of it!

Even when I had finished four inches on the back only to realize it was much too small and had to rip the whole thing out.

Even though I don't have a ball winder.

Even though I have a deadline to knit three Anthropologie-Inspired Capelets for my sisters big wedding day.

Even though it's 86 and humid and wool is outlawed until September.

Even though it would be much cheaper to find a new sweater at TJMax

Even though I already own TWO cabled hooded sweaters (both green) (both bought at TJMax).

Thanks ladies. I couldn't be happier!Cascade 220 Heathers
ps. June 20-21 is KIP (knit in public) day.

8 comments:

livnletlrn said...

mmm...nice color!

Beth said...

Gorgeous color. This is on my to knit list too. But there are so many things on the crafty list to make.

wildtomato said...

Gorgeous!

I finished and proudly wore my Anthropologie Inspired Capelet to my brother's wedding! Thanks again for giving me the idea. I was about to cast on for another sweater that would not have been so cute. (I'll post pics as soon as I get some - too busy being a bridesmaid to wield a camera.)

Kathleen said...

I love the color! Seems like these little capelets are becoming pretty popular! I just checked out Wild Tomato's wedding capelet, just a minute ago. Very nice. Can't wait to see yours!

Leslie said...

What a great color!

Caroline said...

The color is just wonderful, and who cares if it's hot and humid outside...as long as you have air conditioning:)

I love the Anthropology capelet.

Heather said...

TJ has nothing on you! Pinkalicious!
And I think a/c was invented to keep a knitter happy :)

Guinifer said...

I LOVE that color!

I'm knittin' wool and I have no a/c in my knitting room!