Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Spiraluscious!


 During a beautiful rainstorm, I was able to finish my Spiralucious by Anne Hanson and get my hubby to take a few photos.  This is how important knitting is to me . . . he threw his back out, but he got up and took some pics for me anyway.




There was a nice package in the mail for me, too.  A day full of knitting joy.  I won a contest over at We Heart Yarn and she sent me a book and a beautiful photo card (she is the talented photographer) of the prettiest blue flowers.


All the specs are here on Ravelry.


The book is Chrissy Gardiner's Toe-Up!  And it's just in time because I'm stuck on the heal of these green Happy Feet socks.


Thank you Neuroknitter for the wonderful prize!! I can't wait to dive into the book!

6 comments:

Neuroknitter said...

Cool lightening shot!! I hope your hubby's back feels better! He's awesome to take pics of your beautiful cowl!!

All the thanks go to you!!! :) I'm so glad it got there so fast! Yippy skippy!! :) Knit on!!!

livnletlrn said...

Awesome Spiraluscious and lightning shot! Now you have to think of what else to knit w/ the b'day Wollmeise!

Guinifer said...

Did you check out Chrissy Gardner's new project? She's got a monthly KAL going with the patterns from her upcoming book!

marit said...

Great shot of the lightening!
Love the look of that cowl- beautiful colour.

And lucky you to win! Toe up is okay, but I'm still struggling with the heel-LOL! It's a lot easier to try it on for size when I knit cuff down...

Leslie said...

What a cool sky shot! And I love the greens of those socks. I must get some knitting going again this fall...it's been way too long!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Gorgeous Spriralucious! SO pretty!

Love that book and just love that perfect card by Gail! Enjoy :)