Thursday, March 15, 2007

I Can't Stop.



I finished the length of the Noro Scarf. I got the pattern here. It needed 4 skeins (Noro Silk Garden Color No. 84, Lot No. D - I bought it from Knit Wits.) The yarn was a bit too expensive for me, so I don't know if I'll do another one. It is beautiful - and if I did it again, I'd use double pointed or circular. I knit this flat which means I'll have to shape and stitch it up the side. I'll also attach fringe and then send it off to a friend who I know will appreciate it.

Couldn't stop myself from starting another sock - this one for Little L. We'll be the family with one sock only. I just can't seem to finish the second socks. Socks for little feet are much faster and I can be confident that I'll only need one skein. This sock yarn is Katia Jamacia. Very fun. This brilliant knitter does two socks at a time on her circular needles! It's too advanced for me at this point. I also bought this yarn at Knit Wits. I'll check back with the name of the yarn.

No comments: