Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day


I'm not Irish, but here's some green anyway. I ordered a snake scarf kit from Morehouse Farm. They have a bunch of really cute patterns and kits for kid knits. The yarn they sent me did not look like what was on their web site, but I actually like this better. It looks hand-dyed and is striping nicely. I also like a hat I found on their site for E. Or for myself, I guess. I must stay away from new projects until I finish all my socks! I must stay away! I'm almost done with L's first sock and my second 'watermelon' sock is also on it's way.

Also, I'm in the process of shaping the Noro scarf before I sew up the edge and add fringe. I took a picture of it while it was still wet because the colors were even better. The site where I got this pattern is still 'down', but I'll add the link as soon as it comes back. For now, use two skeins of same dye lot - in stockinette stitch - 2 rows skein #1, 2 rows skein #2

1 comment:

Carry said...

ooooh, pretty, pretty, pretty! :) Didn't have your email so I came to find you this way...