Monday, March 26, 2007

Quick update!

I found Heather. Turns out, she's one of the blogs I visit daily for a good giggle! Just didn't put it together! The ultra-cool sock yarn from the picture below is Katia Jamaica (cotton, color 4004 - the watermelony one and color 402). I bought mine at Knit Wits in Chanhassen. Another great pair I want to knit is HERE.

I finished my 6 year old's 2nd sock, but can't post a picture because it was completed last night around 11:30 PM and he wore them to school this morning. I made him wear his croc-knock-offs so people could see the color through the holes. Who am I kidding? No one cares. (Heather, do you have a 6 year old?!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Why, yes, I do. My 6 year old will finish 1st grade and turn 7 in June. The younger turned 5 in December. The Elder is not so impressed with my knitting, so, he doesn't get much. The younger is the one that wants all yarn to be for him.