Saturday, February 2, 2008

You Make My Day!


The amazing Neuroknitter has honored me with a "You Make My Day" award and so I am passing it on. Here is a list of blogs that I can't wait to see when I grab that first cup of coffee . . . ok, second cup of coffee - I drink my first cup in bed.

In alphabetical order AND my actual blog list is MUCH longer but it would take me all day to write them all down. I love them all! You all inspire me so much to knit and and knit.

A Family Life
And Sew It Is
Bag of Olives
Blather Magather
Halfway Down the Stairs
Imagine Knits
Life In Yonder
Of Faith and Fiber
On the Needles
Pieni Neuleblogi
Saartje Knits
The Knitting World of Suz
We Heart Yarn

Honorable mention: Woolgirl and Sweet Sheep

Blogs I'm waiting to see:
Nama Knits
T's Fabulous Blog of Crafts

Now go knit!
PS. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD - I started an 'easy' sock knitting challenge. VERY CASUAL. Knit a pair of socks per month. Check us out at
A Year In Socks and join in!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your blog. I, too am an accountant living in MN. Tax season is just starting so I have time to read blogs.

A while back I made a excel spread sheet of all the yarn shops in MN. Would you like a copy?

PJS said...

Rani... thanks a million you are such a sweetheart... you'd be first on my list (well actually if I list them alphabetically maybe not.... ;)

wait till you see my goreous socks... they are almost done

:)

Anonymous said...

You are just too sweet!!!

I also sent you an email about the Year of socks!! I'm definately in!

Caroline said...

I love your idea about the year in the socks. I definitely want to join. I'm on my work computer, so I'd better wait and use my home email later.

Tee said...

:)

Rani, if I had a blog I would also have awarded you "You Make My Day". So often when I stop by to catch up I leave laughing or smiling. Your blog is great.
BTW, if you ever decide to create felt buckets and want to sell them, sign me up.

Neuroknitter said...

Thank you Rani! You're such a sweetie!!

I'm so glad you're out there blogging and spreading good cheer!