Friday, June 27, 2008

In My Mind...

Over there on We Do Not Have A Knitting Problem, she created this really cool mosaic of Flickr photos based on a set of questions. You type in your answer into Flickr search engine and choose a photo you like. Here is what I created.




1. rani, 2. Seafood , 3. Minnetonka, 4. green, 5. Gerard Butler, 6. pale ale, 7. Astro Orbiter (Walt Disney World), 8. Molten Chocolate Cake, 9. "Timemachines", 10. family, 11. Knitter, 12. Vasil Ruci (Flamurtari-Barcelona 1:1)

Here's what you do:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The questions:

1. What is your first name? Rani
2. What is your favorite food? Seafood
3. What high school did you go to? Minnetonka
4. What is your favorite color? Green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Gerard Butler
6. Favorite drink? cold pale ale
7. Dream vacation? Disney World with my family
8. Favorite dessert? Molten Chocolate Cake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? a writer
10. What do you love most in life? family
11. One Word to describe you. knitter
12. Your flickr name. krela

FUN!

3 comments:

Neuroknitter said...

Very cool! I love these mosaics! I need to get crackin'!

Happy Friday!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

I love it!! MMMMMM...molten cake! Delish!!

I've got the mosaic bug I guess, but the one I did today was just of sock yarn!

happy friday!!

Guinifer said...

Now, what have I seen Gerard Butler in?