Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Patience

I am not a patient person. I peek at my presents, skip to the end of books to see how they end (with the exception of Harry Potter). I managed to talk my hubby into finding out the sex of our 2nd child. I hate to wait. So inevitably, springtime is difficult for me. It is a long process of waiting for many things. But good things come to those who wait.I'll have to wait a bit longer for corn but as you can see - it will be "knee high by the 4th of July". I'll let you know how it tastes - pray for no hail.
And yes, my patience with boring brown has paid off. Here is my Christmas present to my father-in-law:
Pattern: Primavera by natalja
Yarn: Lana Grossa Meilenweit 100 Bosco
Needle: US 1 (2.5)

I loved the pattern. It was easy to memorize after one row. It looks great!

5 comments:

Neuroknitter said...

Look at your lovely berries! Great photos! You are correct, mine came from the local farmer's market not the grocery store!! Boy were they good!! Yum!

Love the picture of the kids!

The socks look awesome! He's one lucky FIL!

Guinifer said...

Gor-jus dahling! Love the strawberry shot, and the brown socks.

We had some great sweet corn from Georgia last weekend.

knitting elephant said...

Strawberries.... yum! The socks turned out perfect and I love that color! It's like a chocolate covered strawberry post! :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of the strawberries and socks and kiddos!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Hope you all had a fabulous 4th!! The socks look great! Perfect guy color :)