Friday, February 18, 2011

My Super Model

Hi folks,

My darling little niece is modeling the Baby Cable Yoke Sweater  that I knit for her and gave for Christmas.  (here is the Ravelry link)

Isn't she yummy? And look at the fabulous owl hat on her head!  I wish I could claim that little ditty as one of my own creations, but my crochet skills aren't quite there . . . yet. 

There is a better picture of the hat for those of you who are dusting off your crochet needles.  If you figure this pattern out, would you ever share it with me? 


Sissy also sent me an iPhone photo of the legwarmers in action.  She promises to send better pics, but I think you can see that I made them a tad too long.  She still sports them well, in any case. 

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to download some Flashdance songs and clean my kitchen. 

Love to all!

5 comments:

livnletlrn said...

Look at those cutie patooties! So very smoochable.

Guinifer said...

She really is gorgeous. So is the sweater!

Caroline said...

OMG! Could those little cheeks be any rosier?? What a doll. I've been wanting to knit my neice's little girl a sweater this winter. That coat would be perfect, except that I probably wouldn't finish it until May...

BigSkyMama said...

I LOVE HER!! We must take a trip to see them - wouldn't that be fun:)
Would you make me that hat... I would love that:)

Harpa Jónsdóttir said...

She is adorable!

And the coat - the coat is gorgeous.

The owl hat is really something!