Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What I'm working on...


I decided that of all my
UFO's, the baby stuff has to be finished first. There is nothing more frustrating to my inner-knitter than starting a bunch of baby clothes only to finish them when they head off to college. So my goal - stated here, publicly, is to finish this sweater in time for Christmas for my new baby niece.

I started it over in pinks and purples, but I don't like how it's turning out. So there. I WILL finish this sweater before Little Lizzy outgrows the damn thing.

8 comments:

PJS said...

ha ha... your inner knitter... i likeit! of course, its for the same reason that i dont want to start anything for rafaela... and she grows so quickly. looks good though... keep knitting :)

Neuroknitter said...

You go girl!! It will be a lovely sweater!

Senja said...

Very Pretty Rani!

You tell that knitting who's boss:)

Anne Marie said...

I completely understand your inner knitter! Love the jacket, if I'm not mistaken it is a Garnstudio drops model...isn't it?

cupcakefaerie said...

That sweater looks darling! Knit on!

Lorraine said...

It will be a lovely sweater! My girls all hate pink and love greens and blues. In fact, if it were bigger, Peeps would totally snag that one for herself. It's her turn for a new sweater, so what yarn & colors are those?

Guinifer said...

Hey - I made a grown-up version of that sweater. I love it but I'll be darned if it is totally unflattering. It's that whole boob thing, y'know? Love those colors.

Leslie said...

I love the design of this one...is it a Drops pattern?