Thursday, October 29, 2009

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Look at what I won! I am the luckiest girl in the knitty world! This lovely yarn is from my Up North bloggy friend Senja. She had a blog contest on her Imagine Knit and I was the lucky winner.

I won THIS:"Spice"
But that's not all. Senja did the dye job herself! She has her own Esty shop and is an talented lady. Go check out the shop (which has been recently updated). You'll find a very pretty semi-solid green called "Green Lantern" - OH, and another called "Birch Trees" and "Apricot Blush" and "Chocolate Covered Cherries". Christmas socks and gloves and mittens need to be started soon, people - check out her delicious, hand-dyed yarn. We have to support our Minnesota sisters!

Oh, and I got a little denim knit-take-along back that I love but forgot to take a picture of it.

5 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Lucky, lucky you :-) Can't wait to see what you will knit. Have a gerat week end!

Guinifer said...

Lucky you! Kinda reminds me of the Mad Tosh I'm working with right now.

IrishGirlieKnits said...

That is just gorgeous!!! Lucky you!

Harpa Jónsdóttir said...

Congratulations! The yarn in gorgeous.

Caroline said...

You are a lucky girl. All of her colors are beautiul.