Monday, November 5, 2007

Speechless!

I received a package this weekend that was so kick-butt, it actually brought tears to my eyes! Look what my awesome sock-swap pal, Heather, sent me!! BEWARE OF EYE CANDY!!

First, this gorgeous pink tote bag for my knitting projects with the nicest letter explaining each item. (The bag gift is an upgrade from my ziploc baggies and I LOVE IT!!!!)Little sticky notes - always come in handy.
Some fabuous squooshy, yummy yarn called Fleece Artist: Cherry Swirl Sock but should be called Snow Cone because it's the exact colors of a State Fair Snow Cone!


Some Tofusies sock yarn, which I've never tried and can't wait to - and yummy wool wash.

The funniest Jelly Beans with flavors like lemon drop, grass and ear wax!!
Check this out: carved cable needles in a little case! My one excuse for not doing cables was, "Oops, no cable needles." Well now, look at those little honeys. I have a cable pattern I'm going to try out this week! I love love love them. So special, Heather!And the BEST FOR LAST - The coolest socks ever! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! I put them on right away and they fit like a glove. Wore them all day and bragged to everyone I saw.

They're very soft and comfy and like I said, fit perfectly. My sneaky pal posted them on her blog, but changed the color on her computer so they looked blue! HA HA HA! I was thinking she got our Hogwart House mixed up, but to my surprise . . . GRYFFINDOR! Tee hee hee.
I love the picot edge (How did you tack it down?) and the squares of color and the instep color - they are truly socks that rock!

And a very stylin' magnet that I will PROUDLY display on my car!


And so I'm off in my new awesome socks to go find some shoes that will show them off and to enjoy all my lovely new things! Seriously, Heather, I honestly don't know how to tell you thank you enough! It was the coolest package ever!!!!!!

9 comments:

Guinifer said...

Nice swap package indeed! I love your socks.

Heather said...

Wow! What a package! Heather was my pal for the first swap and she sure does knit a fabulous pair of socks! Lucky girl!

PJS said...

Oh.... thats the coolest package ever! The socks are absolutely great. I adore the cable needles, do you know where she got them?

Strikkelise said...

Some package! Lucky you. Sorry to hear about your dog. What a beaty she was.

Anne Marie said...

Congratulations with the lovely gift!

Heather said...

You are quite welcome, Rani - I'm so glad you liked the package! It was great fun to put together!

:O)

marit said...

What a great package! Lucky you! Those cable needles are just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great Swap package and those are some great socks!!

Felicia said...

What a pile of sweet treats! And love, love, love those groovy socks :)