Friday, November 2, 2007

Gonna be sick . . .

Woke up this morning feeling hung-over and staring at a crumpled pile of colored tin-foil from a bedtime binge of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, bite size. Stayed in bed a bit longer, remembering what I consumed the day before.

Breakfast: Kit Kat, reese's peanutbutter cup (x2), cup of coffee (x2)


Late morning snack: Kit Kat, Butterfinger, box of Milk Duds (unimpressed)

Lunch: Nestle Crunch Bar, Milky Way, Kit Kat and a Three Musketeer, Cup of Coffee


Early Afternoon snack: Handfull of candy corn topped off with grape Nerds


Late Afternoon: Huge glass of plain water to settle my nerves


Early supper: Big bowl of 3 day old chili with spicy cheddar on top


Evening snack: Decided to skip evening snack and lay down.


Late evening snack: "a few" bite size reese's peanutbutter cups


Today for breakfast, I'm going to have an apple. (burp)

Finished a Watch Cap - I'll post it later today - GOTTA GO!

4 comments:

Guinifer said...

I say, "erp."

Heather said...

Oh, I am nauseus just reading that... maybe I should think about whether or not the confiscated 'take 5's and 'nutrageous' and 'snickers' accounted for my sluggishness. Hmm.
great hat, btw. Perfect boy hat.

PJS said...

I feel sick just reading that ...... :)

Kathleen said...

Chocolate and 3-day-old chili...well, yum! Everyone has a binge once in a while...the watch cap looks great!