Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BOO!

Happy Halloween! The jack-o-lanterns are lit, the costumes laid out and padded for warmth, the trick-or-treat bags ready to go! We'll hit the streets tonight in the annual candy beg-a-thon. The only time of year we Americans let our kids not only take, but beg candy from strangers. Huzzah . . . what fun! We have, in our midst, Wonder Woman, Army Guy and Jango Fett. Hubby will go as Big Foot - no costume needed. (smirk)

As promised: SOCKS "Nod-to-Neuro" Specs: Yarn: Painted Skeins "Welcome Autumn"
Needles: US 2 - magic loop

Pattern:
Sleepwalker
I found the pattern at
Coldwater Collaborative in Excelsior, MN. The pattern is very easy to follow - K2 tog, ssk, and yo - that's the extent of it. It makes a pretty sock. I will use this pattern again and I think it would look great with a solid or semi-solid.


Again, thanks for all your kind words regarding Ruby. We really miss her and I really appreciate all your comments.

6 comments:

Guinifer said...

Happy Halloween Rani!

marit said...

Happy Halloween!
(and great socks)

PJS said...

you do make me giggle at times!! Will put up a pattern for a jute bag if you fancy a go (i have 2 patterns....heh heh). I will eventually work with the charity 'vis de copil' (the link on my blog) to have kids from their day-center paint re-usable bags and sell them on etsy to raise funds. Eventually.

Happy halloween.

Anonymous said...

The Socks look so good! I really really like them.

Lorraine said...

Those socks are glorious! I ordered the pattern, too, but haven't cast on for it yet. Too many WIPs hanging around!

Neuroknitter said...

Your socks are gorgeous Rani! You should be so proud of yourself!! They are picot perfect!!