Friday, November 9, 2007

STASH ATTACK!!

Prepare your eyes for a feast of yarny yumminess! Yes, I am still on Yarn-Hiatus. This stuff was all technically paid for BEFORE I went into my Yarnaholic Out-Patient Therapy.

First on my list:

Yarntini "Pumpkin Spice" (paid for by my dad - THANKS!) Purchased at Woolgirl (LOVE THAT STORE)

Next stop: ShibuiKnits Sock yarn "Orange" (stop drooling) Tiffy, keep your eye on this stuff. Purchased at Coldwater Collaborative.
For December knitting I give you: Collinette Jitterbug "Raspberry" sigh. lovely.
Also purchased at Coldwater.
And lucky little me, this FABULOUS Christmas Story sock kit from Woolgirl
And a child's Christmas gift knit. Not sure yet who will get these socks. . .

Leo comes home in "9 sleeps"!!

6 comments:

Guinifer said...

Love the Woolgirl kit - that's not the next one is it? I haven't gotten mine.

Senja said...

Ohh! I'm drooling. Not good since I've been coveting yarn all over the internet. Hope I can resist all the goodies out there.

Anonymous said...

OOOH so jealous. I didn't find out about the Christmas Story kits until it was too late. I love the pumpkin yarntini!!

PJS said...

I love the spiced pumpkin yarn..... *drool*. the others are lovelly too, specially the one that comes with the christmas pack.

Lorraine said...

"LALALALA, I'm not listening!" Stop it, already. I'm so on the "Christmas is coming and we don't have extra money for yarn right now" fiber diet. All that gorgeous stuff, bought just 10 minutes from home . . . Arrrrrgh!

BTW, Airsoft are guns that shoot little foam pellets. Kind of like paintball but without the mess.

Felicia said...

Yum! What a lot of delightful yarn goodness :)