Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ah. Springtime in Minnesota.
I am sort of uninspired to post. Everything I come up with sounds like this:
Blah Blah Blah


So I'll just give a quick update on my knits:

Remember my EZ February Sweater? I never had a chance to get a picture with Little Miss Sweetcakes.

Baby Selbu Mitts (love these) - my first knitting of this type (don't even know what it's called)

New milk chocolate socks for hubby. (toe-up, Lori! And I think I'm going to do cables!)
Have a Heart socks (I am further along than it looks, just no pics)

9 comments:

Senja said...

I know what you mean about spring. I could show pictures of my house cleaning but just a tiny bit of knitting:( Lots of new dyed yarns though!

livnletlrn said...

All I need to see is that itty bit to know that Miss Sweetcakes is a perfectly lovable bundle! There are no babies in my life currently or expected in the near future, but that Feb. Baby Sweater sure is calling my name.

Lori and I fell in love with toe-up socks with Widdershins gusset at about the same time and I don't think either of us has ever looked back. Enjoy!

Guinifer said...

Well, you've been very busy knitting anyway! March is always the worst, but it's halfway over!

picperfic said...

love the photos! The February Sweater looks adorable as do the lovely socks! I must get on and make some for Barry...

Neuroknitter said...

You don't sound Blah Blah Blah!! :)

I like seeing all your new projects!

What yarn are you using for the milk chocolate socks? Yummy!

Lorraine said...

How'd the cast-on go this time? (evil grin)

What knitting production! Color me impressed.

How 'bout some more snow tonight! Ugggh!

cksknitter said...

The Selbu mitts are pretty. Are they actual mitts or are they cuffs? Either way, beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that top picture looks remarkably like winter. Are you sure it is spring yet?? LOL

Caroline said...

Awww I shouldn't brag to you that I spent all of today working outside in my garden. I'll have payback when the temperature hit 100 degree this summer and you're enjoying milder temps.