Saturday, January 9, 2010

Phew! It fits!

That's my teeny little niece! Isn't she cute? The sweater fits! I can't tell you how relieved I am.

It's a free pattern: Drops Jacket - yarn: Drops Alpaca - needles: 2.5mm or us 1 1/2
It's knit side to side - easy but (snore) tedious. I already have the next baby sweater picked out but I'll be using larger needles and yarn. I'm thinking a tweedy gray green (her mom's favorite color). That means a trip to my LYS.

Thanks for the picture, sis! Love ya!!

12 comments:

Harpa Jónsdóttir said...

She's adorable. The sweater too ;-)

livnletlrn said...

baby and sweater could not be cuter!

knitting elephant said...

It fits like a glove!! I'm not sure which is cuter, the baby or the sweater... both are adorable! I really like the cardigan--nice color choices!

Guinifer said...

She is absolutely lovely!

Tiffi said...

I LOVE HER!!! She is so darling & looks like both mom & dad:)
Well done on the sweater - it is gorgeous!!

Sonja said...

Aawwww! She is cute- super cute in that sweater! I'm glad to hear it fits, and that His Poopness is doing well after the doggy-drama. Happy New Year to you and the family, Ran!

wildtomato said...

She's lovely! I'll have to check out the sweater pattern. Snoring boring knitting is appealing to me right now.

Catherine said...

SO cute!

Heather said...

oh golly, she is super cute! Nice job enhancing her beauty!

Leslie said...

Oh, the sweater is perfect! And that little one is totally adorable.

marit said...

Gorgeous baby in a lovely jacket!

Anne Marie said...

Your niece is adorably cute. And I thing the jacket you made her looks perfect. It's one of my favourite drops designs.