Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fun Bags

Knit Picks Brava Sport
I received my order from Knit Picks. I was so excited to show you that I took that crappy, under-lit, blurry picture and posted it right away.  This bag off goodies will be the amazing "Neat Ripple Pattern" by Lucy of Attic 24. 

I might add that it's acrylic.  The whole kit and caboodle.  ACRYLIC I tell you!  Why?  I'm taking a chance here.  The last time I tried acrylic, the texture and unearthly squeak it made threw me over the edge.  BUT I could not find the vibrant colors I wanted and adorableness in any of the natural fibers.  I'll give it a full review as I begin rippling along.

Knit Picks Wool of the Andes ($2.49)
This is a goody bag full of Wool of the Andes in all sorts of delicious nutritious colors.  Believe it or not, these colors aren't as bright as that Brava from above.  I'm going to make myself a fabulous felted bag that will rival Josephs amazing technicolor dream coat.  

So I don't really have time to sit here and post about it because I'd really rather be working on it. 



5 comments:

livnletlrn said...

Is it weird that I get just about as big a buzz from all that glorious color as I do about my recently replenish fridge full of gorgeous produce? I knew you'd understand.

Heidelweiss said...

Gasp! I love the colors. I, too, have a hard time with acrylic because of that ridiculous squeaking noise it makes. I'm curious to know how it knits up. The colors are to die for.

Guinifer said...

I am wrinkling my nose at your headline, not the polyester/acrylic.

Senja said...

Looks like tons of fun! Can't wait to see how its coming along!

Leslie said...

What fun colors! That will be an awesome bag:-)