Sunday, August 26, 2007

Knitting First

Just when I think, "Gosh, I've got nothing to share on my blog." - something inevitably lands in my lap. Two treasures to share:

First, a book I received from my hip sister! Don't laugh! I may actually knit this for one of my kids who has been begging for and Icelandic flag hat.

Second: No explanation needed, I think. A pattern I ordered from France came in the mail today! I can't wait to start crankin' these guys out!

WHY I DON'T HAVE KNITTING TO SHOW YOU:
Pool Parties
Weddings
In an attempt to keep my fingers on the pulse, some friends and I attended the "Fergie" concert on Saturday while at the Minnesota State Fair. I have one word to describe the event:
ODD

The first clue that this was no good took the form of thousands of girls from 6-13 years old, dressed like little hookers.

Second Clue: her opening line was,
"Hello! How many of y'all are from Minnesota." (insert crickets chirping)

See you on Wednesday and sorry to all you Fergalicious fans!

4 comments:

Heather said...

oh, it is good to be busy with fun and, um, interesting outings as summer dwindles. I love the little elves, too!

Anonymous said...

I have so got to get my hands on that punk knitting book! LOL

Kathleen said...

The punk knitting book looks like FUN!

Anonymous said...

where did you get the pattern for those cute little guys? they look like they would be fun to knit and would make good Christmas presents. Can you please share that information with us?