Friday, August 31, 2007

Knitting the Blues

A little K2,P2 in Blue (school colors)

Some patterns hand picked by Lumpy (7) inspired by his favorite book

Still don't know if it will fit and my patterning got a bit tight.


Guinifer: I am on a yarn-shoe-string budget (insert Halloween screams). I did not buy anything from Sweet Sheep, but I did drool over the bags for a while. I am so proud of you for not clicking your PayPal button with a full cart. That is COURAGE, woman!

Lorraine: I am quickly finding out that Ravelry is just another word for "another blog to update, modify, think about, search through". BUT, it is a nice way to catalog your work/yarn/progress. I daresay, I know that Guinifer has quite a stash, but to see it all together on Ravelry will blow your hand-knit socks off. (smiley face)

3 comments:

marit said...

It looks great!

Lorraine said...

Go, 'Tonka! I think the hat looks fabulous. Fair Isle gets tricky because of that tension thing. I (gasp) even struggle with it.

Guinifer said...

So - having seen my sock yarn stash - the 90 day diet was understandable, right? I can knit socks for the next five years and not be done.