Friday, January 18, 2008

I Heart Yarn


Woolgirl sent out her Charlie Brown Valentine kit and somehow, I had accidentally signed up for it, accidentally gave my credit card number and accidentally gave my address. achem.I couldn't help it! Look at all the fun goodies she included!
Now stop drooling and start knitting!

FOR DOG LOVERS ONLY:

You know that old saying, "Pride goeth before the fall." Well well well. In the last post, I brazenly told you about Leo, the Prince of Poopness, being accident free for five days. Not 1 hour after I posted that, he had two accidents (one of each kind) and has been having accidents almost every day. Last night, we put him into his kennel for bed and as soon as his paws hit the blanket - he peed. Doggy whisperer, help us!

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Ooh, I'm envious of that awesome yarn! Drool...

Senja said...

Ohh that sock kit is cute! Have fun knitting that up! Eventually the puppy has to learn right? I mean who has a dog that isn't trained? Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I just hate it when accidents happen... :)

Guinifer said...

That is so unusual that he goes in his kennel! You might want to take all the blankies out for a couple days - wash them and bleach them. Wash the kennel with bleach - get that pee smell outta there. I'm assuming he goes before you put him in the kennel, does he need more time outside? (I know, I know - negative two). Now that Ozzie is more mobile again he's started having accidents, he gets to distracted.

Oh - PS - nice YARN!

Neuroknitter said...

I somehow accidentally signed up for that kit, too...I think I had the same kind of mishap re: the Easter kit, too...yikes, how does that keep happening?? LOL!!

Your pictures are great...the chocolate picture is really cool looking! Mine are, ahem, gone already...

Happy knitting!

PJS said...

oooh, I love the yarn pack. I saw it on woolgirls site but it costs me a bomb (living in europe as well as initial cost....ick)

Pride isnt helpful when you puppy train is it. I remember just as we proudly said that moomin (aka Hamish) never wee'd indoors he did... right on grans brand new wool rug.... joy!

Anne Marie said...

Happy New Year Rani!

Looks like you got yourself a lovely treat! :-)

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous. I'm really excited about her sock club, now!

Sorry, can't help with the potty issues. Being a cat person, my babies come already litter trained. (smug grin)

livnletlrn said...

hey, thanks for commenting on the glove on my blog. :-) There are crazy icefishermen in my house too. I'm just as happy to see them head out to fish, as that means more knitting time for me! BTW, I think your cabin pics look like heaven on earth.