Friday, June 11, 2010

Remember this...


This is my little niece wearing the sweater I made for her when she was just a wee one. She has been wearing this almost every day for the last 5 months! My sister is raving about the fit, the longevity of the yarn, the mild colors that seem to go with just about everything.

If anyone needs a great baby sweater to knit, I highly recommend this. It was tedious because it's knit on a US 1 or 2 ~ but it was worth every ache in my fingers. It's a free pattern:
Drops Jacket

5 months and still looking like new.

5 comments:

jane said...

love the colors!

Tiff said...

I love the sweater!! And, the back of her head - so sweet!!

Senja said...

love when things like that get used and used. Too cute!

Leslie said...

How adorable! And so nice to know that little one is still wearing the sweater :-)

Woolgirl said...

Don't you just love wonderful baby sweater patterns? This one looks like a cutie! :)