Friday, June 18, 2010

So there we were, minding our own business, when things up in the sky got a bit interesting.  It was really this yellow.  Eerie and quiet.  This took place last night just after a light thunderstorm had rolled through.


Earlier (and by earlier, I mean a few days ago) I managed to knit like the industrious Guinifer by bringing my knitting to Lunker's lacrosse game.  We lost 16-0 but I made some progress on a secret gift.

Until next time . . . I'll leave you with this lovely quote I found on Neuroknitter's beautiful and inspiring blog:

The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days.
~ Robert Leighton

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You inspire me! Mom

Erica said...

What a crazy sky! Great capture :)

livnletlrn said...

Seriously, no color fiddling on those pics?

That's freaky.

Guinifer said...

That was a truly funky sky last night. I had just returned from bringing my two boys to the airport - where they sat until 10:00!

jane said...

wow! that sky is stunning!

Neuroknitter said...

Wow!! Look at that sky! Amazing!!

I'm so glad you're using that quote! :)