Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Vampire In My Mailbox!

Well . . . I found out why I never received my "Flavour-of-the-Month" sock yarn. I never signed up for it. oops. The nice lady from The Sweet Sheep was very patient with me and explained this to me on the very day . . . the very moment I received THIS in the mail. It's what I had, in fact, signed up for . . . The Project Spectrum Club (now sold-out) which began (achem) in June. (insert very sheepish face). It's called Vampire! Isn't that cool? Can't wait to knit this, but must find perfect pattern. sigh. This will be a pair for myself. ANY PATTERN SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE WELCOME! (No cables, Lori :-)


3 comments:

Guinifer said...

Just in case my first attempt didn't go through - have you tried a Jaywalker? It's a free pattern over at Magknits. I like it very much.

Lorraine said...

Rats! Well, that's all I had. ;-D

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Of course I couldn't wait to see yours--you have a great journal here! That new yarn is scrumptious...I'm not too clever with sock knitting, not yet anyway, so I'm afraid I don't have a pattern suggestion :o7 Love your Kool-Aid dyeing! Although it looks a very messy process--very kid friendly--LOL! I look forward to coming back here! Happy Days! :o)