Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wingardium Leviosa!


I have finished my Hogwart socks for my secret swap (Hufflepuff colors). They are by no means perfect, but that is the beauty of handmade socks. I managed a decent "Wingardium Leviosa" spell to show them off. I think my secret pal has seen my blog, so the rest of her package will remain a secret until she receives it.

I still don't have my Flavour of the Month yarn from the Sweet Sheep, but she has been very kind to work with and we're straightening it all out
. A glitch with customs, I think. BUT I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!

Also, good for a laugh. I checked out more books on knitting from my favorite library and saw this project:
These men's boxers are just too weird.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow! A levitation spell! With or without your wand? :o) The socks look wonderful and warm. I'm sure your secret pal will love them!

Ummm...knitted boxers...they look like something I saw for women in "Wild Knitting"...a knitted corset and knickers. The cables are so fashionable - what man WOULDN'T want them, lol? :o)

Guinifer said...

Nice spell!
Those shorts kind of give me the creeps.

Anonymous said...

Men’s boxers are HOT!

What the ?!

You really are the biggest harry potter nerd I’ve ever known and assuredly ever will know.

I’m so glad you have blog harry potter friends!! Ha ha