Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello?

If my knitting career had a soundtrack, it would go a little something like this:


I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again, how much I care

Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow

Hello? 

I've just got to let you know
Cos I wonder where you are

And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely

Or is someone loving you
Tell me how to win your heart

For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying, I love you
 -Hello by Lionel Ritchie

I love you yarn.  Miss you.

6 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Ha ha ha!!! I have a couple of those too. Lets finish at least two of them this fall (without starting another new project) :-)

livnletlrn said...

I know the feeling. These kids will get their licenses eventually, right?!

I managed enough time at home, to myself, within the past 3 days to wind a skein into a yarn cake! sheesh!!

marit said...

Excellent!!!

Guinifer said...

It will get better honey. Really it will!

Leslie said...

I finally frogged all my old WIPs and hope to start a new project or two. Not much time these days since I've gone back to work! But something about fall makes me want to pick up the needles again.

picperfic said...

love that song and understand where you are coming from...lol