Monday, September 17, 2007

I Caught The Snitch!

Hi folks! I have so much to tell, but it won't fit in one post. I just returned from our 10th wedding anniversary trip and there is laundry and sorting and such to get through. Plus! I received my first package from Woolgirl Sock Club and you'll be SO jealous if you didn't join! I'll post that on Wednesday.

GOLDEN SNITCH SOCKS FINISHED!

New toe decrease I had never tried before:



I still have to weave in the ends, but what a relief! They're done!

SPECS:
Pattern: Friday Harbor
Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road
Yarn: "Golden Ticket" Sweet Sheep (sock club yarn)
Needles: US 3 (she recommended 2, but I knit tight)

My cuff doesn't look quite as symmetrical as hers, but I'm hoping with washing, it will all even out. Be back on Wednesday!

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Awesome socks, lady! I'm totally digging them.

The knitting looks so nice and even, I'm sure any minute differences in tension will even themselves out beautifully with a nice wash and block.

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I love them!

Guinifer said...

Happy Anniversary! (Also, congrats on the gorgeous socks!)

Anonymous said...

oh dear, Ran - you're list made me laugh so hard. Your knitting friends are so clever! It all makes me smile and itch just thinking about knitting.

LOVE your lemon zest/snitch socks. You are a genius! Look at how much you have learned!! amazing lady, you.
peace out

marit said...

Socks looks great! Cheerful colour- just right for those dark, cold days ahead of us!

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful!

Heather said...

Those socks look great, Bubblie!! And Happy Anniversary!

:O)