Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Geeky knits. . . guilty

I wonder what the geekiest thing ever knit was? (beside socks for a Hogwarts sock swap) No offense, but I hide this one in my bag. Because when people ask what I'm knitting, my face turns red, my upper lip sweats and . . . well . . . I'm just too ashamed to tell them. I mean, I may as well tell them that I'm making Star Trek leggings.

This blog always makes me chuckle. Beware: it's mean-spirited . . . but still funny.

I'm just grumpy that my pink sweater has to be ripped out.

Heather - I use 40 inch circulars. More later!!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I just ripped out 7/8 of the front of my green pullover. I guess rippin never hurt me and has almost always made a better sweater (I seem to do things better the second time around). I just wish I could get it right the first time.

Unknown said...

Hi Rani,

Nells sweater looks cute - bummer about the different sizes. You're a funny writer.

Love K-po