Monday, April 9, 2007

My First Sock Swap!


As hinted in an earlier post, I rather enjoy the whole Harry Potter thing. Which is why, when I found this, I jumped right in. My first sock swap. I'm very excited and it will give me yet another project to keep me busy until the last and final book comes out (on my birthday)!

I have to answer a series of questions. Here they are:


1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?

Gryffindor

2. Shoe Size?

womens 9

3. Foot Length?

10 inches (25.4 centimeters)

4. Foot Circumference?
9 inches (22.5 centimeters
5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
I'm leaning toward magic-loop needles size #2 or #3, but I'm really open to trying anything new. I am liking my metal needles.

6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? See answer 5 7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
Even Gryffindor colors are different. The film is more maroon and gold, than scarlet and gold. I prefer maroon and gold and have already used and loved the bordeaux and sunburst (film colors)
mentioned at the swap site.
8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?

sure.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm such a copy-cat! I joined up, too! I am a Ravenclaw, tho :)

Unknown said...

Hi there! I hope you're having fun with the swap so far! I am your house prefect just checking for points :) Happy kntting!