Thursday, April 19, 2007

To My Blog Friends

I want to say thanks to my readers (all two of you) for your kind, wonderful AND HELPFUL comments. I really enjoy reading your blogs and seeing your knitting and families grow. I'm still new to this, but have really enjoyed it. Thanks ladies. Truly truly!

Also, I have been knitting. Here is some proof of my works - as they lay. No fixed up poses for these piles of yarn.


Noro-Scarf-I-Swore-I'd-Never-Knit-Again Scarf:













Ocean socks for my big 8 year old:














Nell's Baby
Sweater:













My hubby's Choco-socks (third try):

I have my last sock-knitting class tonight with my ma. I'll finish the ocean sock and start the second. Have a great day, my bloggy friends!!!

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

I love all of your socks! Great job.

Kathleen said...

Well, now you have 3 readers. I just found your blog by way of the "next blog" button, and I'm glad I did. I'm also a knitter, but I can't say that I'm very good at it. I just do what I do and hopefully it works out okay.