Monday, April 23, 2007

UPS


Got a visit from the UPS truck today. Thought it was my yarn. But instead, it was a little Finnish mug I ordered after seeing it here. I love the Moomin's and thought I'd treat myself to something completely frivolous. I'm saving up for this one next.

But to relate it to knitting, here is a picture of 6 year old L's Snake Scarf - a kit from Morehouse Farm. I never actually posted the finished product.

And completely unrelated is a picture of my breakfast this morning.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Ah, breakfast of champions.

Geri & Myron said...

We checked out your blog and I am so impressed with your knitting projects! I absolutely love the snake scarf. I will have to sign up for a knitting class when I am back in MN!

Geri

Rebecca said...

I don't like snakes but I sure do like that snake scarf! How fun! Speaking of fun, it is ALWAYS fun with the UPS man pulls up to the front door. Nice mug.

Leslie said...

Hey, I'm glad you got the mug. I love mine and keep it hidden away just for me! I'll come to your house for breakfast...yum!

Lorraine said...

My kind of breakfast. Leftover Easter candy or just a treat? Did you search the stash for some yarn for the cabled hat? I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Kathleen said...

I couldn't comment yesterday because I was in the midst of a chocolate fit...

Guinifer said...

mmmmmm m&m's.

Gryffinitter said...

MOOMINS!

They look like little Hippos, right?

I adore Moomins. Could not believe when I saw the mug. I followed the link but did not see any there. I am off to Google...