Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Non-Knitting Entry



I told myself I'd keep this blog completely about knitting - no cat pictures, kids as knitting models only, no personal family blah blah blah, but I have really enjoyed seeing other people's blogs and bits and pieces of their families and lives. So I'm using this blog entry to show some non-knitting stuff. Like the kids at Easter and my precious baby niece and one picture of Ruby. This is Ruby's favorite pose second only to Ruby sleeping, but those pictures are REALLY boring.

Also, it's April 10 - the boys start baseball tonight but it will be cancelled to to freezing and snow. FREEZING AND SNOW! The good news is that it makes it much more fun to sit inside, cozy and warm - to KNIT. Also, it's not as freaky as the weird, globally warmed weather that brought my tulips up 3 weeks early (they're frozen, now . . . sigh)
.



ps (Heather) I'm really Hufflepuff, but I like the Gryffindor colors better. ;-).