Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blog Award

I was so graciously tagged with this award and now I will pass it on.

Here is a list of SOME of my favorite blogs. If you have time, check them out!


1.
Saartje - this was my first blog I found about knitting. I was actually Googling "Snow Lantern". I was so inspired by this blog to pick my sticks up again and start moving from squares and rectangles to mittens and socks.

2.
Of Faith and Fiber. I met her in person at our daughters dance school. She was KNITTING! And we hit it off. She taught me, guided me, helped me out and she is funny and smart and creative and I check her blog daily.

3.
Halfway Down the Stairs - So funny and another blog I check every day. She lives within a few miles, but we've never met. Very fun blog loaded with lots of enabling links and ideas and patterns. Another talented lady who has helped me out. She also has the worlds 2nd cutest dog in the world (strangely enough, I own the world 1st cutest dog).

4.
On the Needles - my newest find - a blogger from Norway. It's just fun to see another world so far away.

5. I'm grouping these Knitting Iris, Whimsy, Soulemama. They are full of eye candy and inspiration.

Honorable mention: We Heart Yarn - I'm new to this site, too and I love love love it!

Unrelated to knitting, but important nonetheless - Lumpy caught his first walleye - A goal he had set for this summer. Here is the before and the after.

3 comments:

Guinifer said...

Ooooo! That Walleye is perfect eatin' size!~

My boys've been eating shore lunch now for the last month - they got to go to Canada and they brought some Canuck walleye home with them.

marit said...

Way to go, boy, way to go! Have lots of fun fishing!And eating it...:-)

Neuroknitter said...

Thank you Rani!!! I'm wordless!! I'm so delighted you're enjoying We Heart Yarn! Blush! Thank you, thank you!!! :)