Monday, July 9, 2007

My vice - an iced latte. Mmmmm. Jealous? I ran out of milk so I had to use 1/2 & 1/2. This is what I look forward to every damn hot day.

So last night, we sat down to watch a movie and I just knew I'd get a ton of knitting done on my chocosocks (cursed socks for husband). The movie was Volver and guess what - it was in subtitles. How much knitting do you think I got done? Yeah.

So. The socks aren't done, but I am happy to say that after all your VERY helpful and generous advice, there are no holes in the joint of the gusset! I love my knitty friends. (The movie was great.)

The boys are away for the week, so little Belly and I will dye her own yarn. We'll use the kool-aid like we did for the boys. Check here to see how it's done!

Check out Woolgirl blog to see some funky yarn and a link to a gorgeous (and free) sock pattern!!!

4 comments:

Guinifer said...

Ah hah! I caught you! You are enabling young lady!!!

Hmmph.

Leslie said...

Mmm, the drink looks great. If you want something just a little different, try Vietnamese iced coffee. Nothing with sweetened condensed milk in it can be bad! (Just Google it and you'll find all kinds of info.) Time to go make one for myself!

Kathleen said...

Yes, I'm jealous! It's freezing here, and sitting here with my steaming hot tea, I'm dreaming of warmer weather.

My favorite is strong hot chocolate with cloves, cinnamon, and a dash of hot chile powder. Yum!

mary said...

Oh wow! That iced latte looks fabulous! I'm jealous. I recently forced myself to switch from half and half to skim milk in my morning coffee and now you go and show me an iced latte with half and half. Argh! I think I've got to have one.