Thursday, May 10, 2007

Baggin' it.

Next door development update:
This guy has been very busy. See that round part? It spins like a buzz saw and makes a horrendous noise. My kids are calling it the tree-eater. Good name. Bad . . . BAD machine.

Before AfterOn a lighter note: there has been some discussion about bags of various types - knitting bags, needle holders.

I just wanted to share my own knitting bag with you. It is an expression of my efficient (lazy), creative (lazy), self-sufficient (lazy) nature. I present you with . . . the ULTIMATE bag . . .


TTFN. . . we're off to the cabin for fishing opener . . . I mean "Mother's Day".

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

tee, hee! I use those bags in my other bags. But the sticker, that is a stroke of genius. Enjoy the cabin. Hope the weather cooperates.

Guinifer said...

LOL!!! I use those as individual project bags, then I like to put them in a pretty pretty knitting bag - just because!

Kathleen said...

Plastic bags are a must for me...bugs here love wool and unfortunately, plastic is the only way to go!

renee said...

OMG! How awful to lose all those lovely green trees!

Heather said...

oh dear, I am a total bag-lady. But, I like to make copy cats... nothing is ever just what I like... thanks for the link to more inspiration.