Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Monkey Socks

Remember this?







Well, I can tell you what was inside because I posted it to my secret pal and she received it. Frivilous and fun. And she loved them!!

And (drum roll please) - My Monkey Sock - the pictures are so small because I found my old camera and it takes very small pictures. But I love this pattern. Not so keen on the color yet, but it's very warm and toasty looking. I think they are just a tad big, but I can slip them over my heal, which I have not been able to easily do with my first few socks. I'm worried that my Hufflepuff socks are going to be too small.
I am using short needles for the first time and I like them much better than the longer ones. This was all they had in the Sisu shop. Makes sense now.

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

Hey Rani -
Our puppy is Kona and he's three years old. We got him from a kennel up in Northern Minnesota called Captains Kennels - his sire was The Captain and his mom's name was Missy - I can't remember her whole title, but his AKC name is Captain's KC Kona. He's a goofball, but we like him a lot.

http://www.captainskennels.com/